Thursday, March 17, 2016

Challenge: Week 2, Not So Good

I know you are probably only tuning in for the results so I guess I will indulge you. After a week with many days where I didn't do as well as I wanted, I didn't lose anything at all. I can't be mad though because at least I did not gain anything.

For those of you who have joined in this 90-day challenge, if you feel like you need a hand figuring out a plan, please feel free to send me a message. Even if you are not a part of the challenge, I am willing to help you too. I want everyone to succeed as I know how hard it can be. I can't guarantee results but I can offer you advice and support.

If you want to read more about my day to day successes and struggles (heavier on the struggles this week), please continue reading on.

Day 8 - Today was my cheat day. And while I fully enjoyed everything I ate and drank coffee I felt super tired earlier than normal. I can't help but think that it's from the food. After all I'm sure you've read as I have, that when you eat bad you feel bad. I am okay with that though, because tomorrow it's back to normal. Eating good and feeling good!


Day 9 - I slept horribly! Awake 4 times, restless 18 times as per my Fitbit sleep report. Why am I adding this to my "journal"? I can't help but wonder if this was from eating bad last night.

I was hungry this morning. . .after breakfast I mean. I had a hard time making it to lunch! I will probably have to work on my morning snacks. My intake ended up about 100 calories over for the day, but I still had a small deficit so I will not allow myself to be unhappy about my day.

Day 10 - Great breakfast, great lunch, then I worked the game. The plan was to have a snack at the game, then something good when I got home. Today the plan didn't work! We got pizza on the way home, d'oh! I only had a little but it still puts me over by 100 calories, however I still had a better deficit today then yesterday as it was a 10,000 step day. (Oh, and these kind of indiscretions call for Fat Fighters!!!)



Day 11 - The day started great, but then my mom wanted to go out for dinner so we went to Swiss Chalet. . .and I had fries. Bad bad yummy fries!!! Weekends are hard sometimes, especially about once a month! ;) I did manage to off the urge to add some chips and dip later in the evening.


Day 12 - Oh my! Full on cravings and I wanted to eat EVERYTHING! I snacked on the best choices I could but again ended about 300 calories over. AND I forgot to take my Fat Fighter.

Day 13 - The wanting to eat constantly continued! I was hungry all day! BUT this should be the last day and then back to normal. For dinner I threw some frozen peppers and onions, a can of Rotel diced tomatoes, and frozen chicken breasts in the slow cooker with some Epicure Fajita seasoning, and voila! Supper was ready to eat when we got home. Yum!

Day 14 - Today was supposed to be better. It wasn't. I considered not having my Slurpee but that would just be wrong! Tomorrow is supposed to be my cheat day but I might have to reign myself in, especially since the day after also promises a bit of badness.

So, do I think the Thermofit and Fat Fighters helped? YES! I'm sure I would have had a gain without them! I will keep on going, I will do my best, and I will not let a bad week derail my plans. You know, despite the bad week, I was actually feeling good about my body. Yes, it is a work in progress, but how often do you look in the mirror and see the positives instead of the negatives?

No comments:

Post a Comment